Fall concert lineup

Your guide to local concerts happening this season

Courtesy of Creative Commons

A variety of pop, rock and folk concerts will be offered in the Kentuckiana area this fall.

Erin Coffee, Content Editor

Whether you’re a frequent concert-goer or just getting into the swing of things, the Louisville area has it all. Rhythmic hip hop beats, sultry indie tunes, bass-driven rock, and everything in between. Within the next month, a variety of talent is coming to the concert halls around Louisville. Get your concert spirit ready to experience what the following artists have to offer.    

Nelly, with DJ Havec and Miles Arnell

This show is for 21+. Nelly, a hip-hop singer and rapper whose peak level of fame occurred in the early 00s, is coming to Louisville’s own 4th Street Live venue. If you’re looking for a nostalgic experience, you’re sure to find that with Nelly’s throwback hits. Tickets start at $20 for general admission. Doors open at 7 pm and the show begins at 8 pm.    

Foreigner

If you’re interested in a different kind of throwback, Foreigner, a famous 80s rock band, is coming to the Louisville Palace. Listen to their iconic rock n’ roll hits. Tickets start at $39.50 and increase steadily from there. The show begins at 8 pm.    

Old Crow Medicine Show

Old Crow Medicine Band embody the spirit of the deep south with their folksy bluegrass style. They will also be coming to the Louisville Palace. Tickets are $39.50 or $49.50 depending on location. The show begins at 8 pm.   

Fall Out Boy, with Machine Gun Kelly and Gym Class Heroes

Having started their success in the early 00s, Fall Out Boy’s pop-rock hits are still frequently heard on the radio. The band will be performing at the KFC Yum! Center. Tickets start at $27.50 and increase steadily from there. The show begins at 8 pm. 

Propaganda and Liz Vice

Have you ever wondered what you get when you combine gospel with spoken word? That’s what spoken word artist Propaganda and singer Liz Vice have to offer. They will be performing at Headliners Music Hall. Tickets are $15. The show begins at 8 pm.

Maroon 5

Maroon 5 is another pop band that have been around since the early 00s. They are still producing hit singles, with lead singer Adam Levine as one of the hosts of the popular singing talent show, ‘The Voice’. They will be coming to the KFC Yum! Center. Tickets start at $30 and go up to $438. The show begins at 7:30 pm.

Louisville is the perfect spot to get out and check out different styles of music. At prices that even a college student on a budget can afford, these concerts aren’t ones you’ll want to miss. Recruit a group of friends and make some memories that will last a lifetime.