Faces of IUS

Back to Article
Back to Article

Faces of IUS

TOBY PEAK
Drawing/Painting Junior 

Toby was still sitting in a studio after a class had ended, working on a painting of his wife, Tammy.

“I can come here almost any day of the year and get away to paint.”

“Too many people in this world are inactive. You have to live in order to live.”

TOBY PEAK Drawing/Painting Junior Toby was still sitting in a studio after a class had ended, working on a painting of his wife, Tammy. “I can come here almost any day of the year and get away to paint.” “Too many people in this world are inactive. You have to live in order to live.”

Marisa Gartland

Marisa Gartland

Marisa Gartland

Staff, Staff

TOBY PEAK Drawing/Painting Junior  Toby was still sitting in a studio after a class had ended, working on a painting of his wife, Tammy. “I can come here almost any day of the year and get away to paint.” “Too many people in this world are inactive. You have to live in order to live.”

TOBY PEAK
Drawing/Painting Junior

DAVID BEACH English/Writing Senior David was spinning a ridiculously large hula hoop around as he headed for the first level exit of Knobview Hall. “Why do you have a giant hula hoop?” “It was sitting in my professor’s (Leigh-Anne Meyer) office, and she said she had no use for it, so I offered to take it home and paint it pink for her.”

DAVID BEACH
English/Writing Senior
David was spinning a ridiculously large hula hoop around as he headed for the first level exit of Knobview Hall.
“Why do you have a giant hula hoop?”
“It was sitting in my professor’s (Leigh-Anne Meyer) office, and she said she had no use for it, so I offered to take it home and paint it pink for her.”